Aug 9, 2013

Altered Couture Autumn 2013

I'm happy to announce that the Autumn issue of Altered Couture magazine is available now and features three of my refashions! 


The first one is a layered t-shirt dress fashioned from a slip and men's t-shirts.  You can view the original post here.


The second is a bag made from a sweater and pair of corduroy pants.  It was made to match a dress I had refashioned from a men's shirt.  You can view the original post here.


The final project was my "tattooed" jacket I entered into the Ombre Challenge.  You can view the original post here.


The Autumn issue is filled with many beautiful and creative refashions by many talented people.  I feel very lucky to be included in this great publication.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate the feedback and always look forward to reading what you have to say! Susan